Sunday, March 7, 2021

11+ Fortnite Loot Llama Cake Topper

11+ Fortnite Loot Llama Cake Topper. Fort nite birthday cake topper for a fort nite birthday party. Another fortnite thing on your feed sorry !

Fortnite Loot Llama cake | Cloud cake, Jake cake, Unicorn cake
Fortnite Loot Llama cake | Cloud cake, Jake cake, Unicorn cake from i.pinimg.com
This is a vanilla piñata style surprise inside cake! I decided to try and recreate the llama from the game as a cookie but not just any cookie, a piñata. It wins the award for the most difficult cake i have ever made!

I decided to try and recreate the llama from the game as a cookie but not just any cookie, a piñata.

11+ Fortnite Loot Llama Cake Topper. This cake topper design measures 6 in length (left to right) x 8 in height (top to bottom) <this includes the measurement of the stems that insert into your cake. Llama cake my dad made me for my 21st birthday party last night! Do you enjoy the game?! Battle follow my narrated tutorial to create loot llama from fortnite cake decoration.


No comments:

Post a Comment